Address: 91 Whalley Road, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 1AS
Landline: 01254 3...
* Windows, * Doors & Conservatories
We are a friendly, family-run company supplying the latest products at competitive prices - without pushy sales people!
Like all Conservatories, ours was too hot in Summer and too cold in Winter, so I installed a new ceiling (option 1) which made a big difference. It's now an all-year-round living space. It's been 5 years since it was done and there has been no problems whatsoever.
This is why I decided to start Cosy Conservatory Conversions. I could help other people use their conservatories all year round because, let's be completely honest, conservatories are not cheap!
Cosy Conservatory Conversions Ltd can provide advice on which options would best suit your needs. Our aim is to provide you with a room that you can use every day of the year, with either a new tiled conservatory roof or a new insulated ceiling. It will feel like a home extension for a fraction of the cost, while maximising room space.
There are three options to choose from and each has specific benefits. We are competitively priced and we offer a no-obligation free quotation.
Our process is easy and our mission is simple - to insulate your conservatory roof - giving you extra living space that won't cost more than the conservatory itself.
We are fully insured and all our products are covered by a 10 year insurance-backed warranty by QA National Warranties.
Windows, doors & conservatories
All our windows are all A-rated, look beautiful and keep you warm and cosy throughout the winter months. Being A-rated, you will save a significant amount of money on heating bills, while transforming your house into a home.
All our top-quality A-rated windows come with the following specifications:
- Full 70mm grade 1 UPVC multi-chamber construction with 3mm outer walls for maximum strength
- All frames feature high heat welded corners
- Transoms and mullions are v-notched welded to form a complete weather proof crucifix joint
- All frames are reinforced for extra strength to manufacturer's recommendations
- Night vents as standard
- Fire escape hinges where needed as standard
- Internally glazed as standard
- Multi point locking as standard
- Low level sight line gaskets as standard
- Argon gas filled 28mm double glazed units with planitherm coatings and warm edge spacer bar
- Certass registered
Call or visit our website for more information.